Kent County Bankruptcy Attorney
Drowning in debt? Call my West Warwick firm at (888) 701-0919.
If you are overwhelmed by mountains of debt and wondering how you can pay off those bills, filing for bankruptcy may be the right choice. Filing for bankruptcy does not mean you are bad or irresponsible with finances, as debts often arise from unexpected circumstances. Being laid off from a job, medical bills after an injury or illness, and other issues can all impact your finances. Many people who never thought they would be in such a situation are able to get back on track through the bankruptcy process. Bankruptcy protection is there to help prevent financial ruin from severely affecting the rest of your or your family's future.
I have the experience and knowledge necessary to formulate a plan best suited to your unique case and can obtain the best results possible. Every case deserves an individualized assessment and I make sure that every detail in your case is taken into consideration. Let my West Warwick bankruptcy firm help you get on the path towards a better financial future.
Get in touch with me as soon as possible. Your debt may be discharged in a fairly short period of time!
Injured Due to Negligence?
Speak with my firm today to find out what your case is worth.
Facing a Divorce?
I'm in your corner. You shouldn't have to go through a divorce alone.
My firm has the knowledge to aggressively protect your interests.
Reasons To Choose My Firm
- I offer personal bankruptcy consultations
- I have a track record of success helping people resolve debts
- I provide compassionate support
- I build personalized debt relief solutions
- I serve as an aggressive advocate
- I have over 20 years of experience
- I meet with each client individually
Due to the serious and complex nature of your case, I strongly advise you to retain the immediate representation of my Kent County bankruptcy law firm as soon as possible. I have helped countless others successfully navigate this complex process! Do not hesitate to contact the Law Office of Steven J. Hart today!
Most individuals file either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and each has its own set of pros and cons. An experienced bankruptcy attorney can review your current debt situation and recommend the bankruptcy that fits your needs and goals.
The differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 include:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Allows you to eliminate nearly all of your debts and essentially "forgive" you in the eyes of a creditor. If your income is too high, you may not qualify for Chapter 7, as it is typically reserved for those with a lower income.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Allows you to pay back your debts over time, and may still keep you in good standing with creditors. With Chapter 13, you are also able to keep most of your property, including your home and vehicle.
If you are unsure which option is best for you, then I suggest you contact me for legal advice. Because I believe so strongly in providing the utmost service to all of my clients and can handle cases in many fields of law, you can rest assured that your case lies in capable hands at my firm, the Law Office of Steven J. Hart.
Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy is an effective debt relief method that can help put you back on the path to financial freedom.
Advantages to filing for bankruptcy include:
- Discharge debts for credit cards, medical debt, and other qualifying debt
- Ability to rebuild credit
- Halt debt collection, foreclosure, car repossession, and wage garnishment
- Put a stop to creditor harassment